CLOSED LAST WEEKEND OF EVERY MONTH DUE TO OFFERING TREATMENTS IN HIGHLANDS
SLMassage respects your privacy and understands the importance of protecting your personal data. We wil take steps detailed below to safeguard your data while browsing this site and during treatment. We only store personal data you submit via email, instant messaging, by telephone, and in writing in occordance with Data Protection Principles, GDPR, and any other applicable legal requirements.
Business Name: SLMassage
Status: Sole Trader
Address: 33 Miller Street, Clydebank, G81 1UR
Date Protection Officer: Sarah Mackellaig.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018, you have the right to find out what information we store about you. These include the right to:
Be informed about how your data is being used
Access personal data
Have incorrect data updated
Have data erased
Stop or restrict the processing of your data
Data Portability (allowing you to get and reuse youe data for different services)
Object to how your data is processed in certain circumstances.
For full details of individual rights please visit:
Infortmation We Store and Exceptions For Sharing
SLMassage are required by law to store completed consent & consultation forms, treatment records, and business records. Those include both personal and health related data. These are essential to providing Swedish Massage, to ensure compliance with insurance and legal requirements, professional standards, but also to determine if it is safe to provide massage. We will never sell your data, share it (excluding the exceptions below), or send out unsolicited marketing materials. The information we store will compromise of:
1. Personal data such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, invoice details.
2. Health related data with details of your medical history, health problems, injuries, allergies, treatment dates, SOAP/treatment records detailing your treatment and evaluation thereafter.
We will retain your records for 7 years pursuant to insurance stipulations. We will only share your personal data when legally required to do so with authorised legal, taxation, and regulatory bodies, the insurance company provising professional indemnity, and with professional membership bodies. All records 7 years or older will be destroyed and erased (excluding those required for any exceptional cases e.g public interest. litigation or insurance obligations).
Controlling Your Personal Data
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
1. Clicking to accept or reject cookies
2. Agreeing how information is used by clicking a box on this site when a form on the website, or choosing to provide personal data via the online appointment, booking and payment section
3. If you change your mind on how we use your information, you can contact us by writing to the abovementioned business address or emailing email@example.com.
You have the right to complain how we use your personal data with the UK's Data Protection Supervisory Authority, the Information Commisioner's Office (ICO) via http://ico.org.uk/concerns
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data, please call me on 07340567503 or email firstname.lastname@example.org